Brad Pitt Admits There’s Still No Final Brangelina Wedding Date
Brad Pitt may be turning 50 but he sure doesn't look like it. He brought back his boyish good looks when he arrived at the Cannes Film Festival yesterday and took the opportunity to clarify issues regarding his and Angelina Jolie's wedding dates.
Brad Pitt showed up at Cannes to promote his latest movie "Killing Me Softly" which premieres today. Far from his drab look in most recent photographs, the A-list Hollywood actor looked cool and stylish wearing a light colored suit and white shoes.
The actor managed to pull off an effortless yet suave style as he posed for photographers and signed a few autographs for his fans. And later on during a press conference, he used the chance to clear up rumors that a wedding date for him and Angelina Jolie is already set.
"We truly have no date. I'm still hoping we'll figure out our marriage equality in the States before then," the actor said in reference to the recent debate about same-sex marriages in the United States.
His appearance in Cannes marked a very rare break as he stepped out without his future wife Angelina Jolie and their six kids.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
It was obvious that the actor wants to get work done promoting the film by Andrew Dominick. In the movie, Pitt plays as a contract killer alongside other celebrities like Ray Liotta, Scoot McNairy, Ben Mendelson and Vince Curatola.
During the press conference for the movie, Brad also mentioned his worry about violence present in movies. He said that violence is an accepted fact in a gangster world and that it coexists with crime.
When asked about the absence of his ladylove by his side, Brad answered by saying that Angelina is away and preparing for a new movie role.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Aussie Teens Top Global Youth Well-being Index
- WhatsApp Goes Down Again: Second Major Outage Since Facebook Acquisition
- Facebook Buys out of Oculus Rift, Some Reactions from Facebook and VR Game Creators; VR Kickstarter Backers Upset
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards Highlights: Winners, Best Moments, Best Performances [PHOTOS]
- MTV Movie Awards 2014: ‘Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ Takes Lead, View Complete List of Winners
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards: The Best of the Actors and Actresses 'On the Red Carpet' [PHOTOS]