Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson's 'SWATH' After-Party Date
The star-studded cast of "Snow White & the Huntsman" walked the green carpet yesterday. The three main leads, Kristen Stewart, Charlize Theron and Liam Hemsworth turned heads at the premiere. Stewart also took this time to go on a romantic date with beau, Robert Pattinson.
The 22-year old star that has been known to don Converse sneakers at red carpet events stunned the crowd with her Marchesa gown. Kristen glowed in the black laced attire that featured beaded detail and a lacy train.
"When I put it on, I just thought it was kind of the craziest thing I've ever seen!" gushed Kristen. "I know everyone is going to be like, 'Kristen Stewart, she's so sinister, she's so weird and dark.' It's bare!"
Right after the premiere, Kristen along with her co-stars hit up the after-party. Another notable actor in attendance was Kristen Stewart's boyfriend, Robert Pattinson.
While the "Robsten" duo has a knack at keeping their relationship private, the tiniest details of the after-party date caused fan frenzy like no other.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Thanks to the "Snow White and the Huntsman" after-party, fans have something to fan-girl about. Sources have spotted the lovebirds together and according to them, Robert and Kristen were inseparable.
"[They] couldn't look more enamored with each other" shared a source to Celebuzz, adding: "Rob couldn't be more proud of Kristen. It's an amazing film."
While Robert and Kristen rarely show PDA, fans present during the after party spotted Kristen and Robert packing up on it. The 26-year old "Bel Ami" star was seen whispering into Kristen's ear.
"Rob had his finger in Kristen's jean pocket, they were giggling together and being cute #SWATH," tweeted a fan.
Despite already attending the "Snow White and the Huntsman" after party, Robert and Kristen still had enough energy to hit up a club in London. Both stars were spotted exiting the London Club Quo Vadis early morning on May 15. Ditching the Marchesa Goth-inspired gown, Kristen was seen dressed down in her usual style of skinny jeans, a white shirt and a leather jacket.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: PSG Keen on Signing Blues Defender
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Porto Striker Might Move to the Bridge in a Player-Plus-Cash Deal
- Olympic Swimmer Michael Phelps Returns
- Top 15 Fun Facts about Harry Styles New Love Interest Asami Zdrenka from 'Neon Jungle'
- Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Vevo Record Still Holds, One Direction’s ‘Story of My Life’ Didn't Conquer the Record
- Spread of Deadly MERS Virus Outside Saudi Arabia Alarming – WHO
- Chelsea FC News: Blues Starting Defender and Goalkeeper Ruled Out of Return Leg Against Atletico Madrid
- Iron ore mining likely to restart in January in Goa
- Splendour in the Grass Announces Line-Up, Includes Outkast, Lily Allen, The Jezabels
- New Zealand Scientist Mary Quin to Serve as Star Witness to Terrorism Trial in New York