Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson's 'SWATH' After-Party Date
The star-studded cast of "Snow White & the Huntsman" walked the green carpet yesterday. The three main leads, Kristen Stewart, Charlize Theron and Liam Hemsworth turned heads at the premiere. Stewart also took this time to go on a romantic date with beau, Robert Pattinson.
The 22-year old star that has been known to don Converse sneakers at red carpet events stunned the crowd with her Marchesa gown. Kristen glowed in the black laced attire that featured beaded detail and a lacy train.
"When I put it on, I just thought it was kind of the craziest thing I've ever seen!" gushed Kristen. "I know everyone is going to be like, 'Kristen Stewart, she's so sinister, she's so weird and dark.' It's bare!"
Right after the premiere, Kristen along with her co-stars hit up the after-party. Another notable actor in attendance was Kristen Stewart's boyfriend, Robert Pattinson.
While the "Robsten" duo has a knack at keeping their relationship private, the tiniest details of the after-party date caused fan frenzy like no other.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Thanks to the "Snow White and the Huntsman" after-party, fans have something to fan-girl about. Sources have spotted the lovebirds together and according to them, Robert and Kristen were inseparable.
"[They] couldn't look more enamored with each other" shared a source to Celebuzz, adding: "Rob couldn't be more proud of Kristen. It's an amazing film."
While Robert and Kristen rarely show PDA, fans present during the after party spotted Kristen and Robert packing up on it. The 26-year old "Bel Ami" star was seen whispering into Kristen's ear.
"Rob had his finger in Kristen's jean pocket, they were giggling together and being cute #SWATH," tweeted a fan.
Despite already attending the "Snow White and the Huntsman" after party, Robert and Kristen still had enough energy to hit up a club in London. Both stars were spotted exiting the London Club Quo Vadis early morning on May 15. Ditching the Marchesa Goth-inspired gown, Kristen was seen dressed down in her usual style of skinny jeans, a white shirt and a leather jacket.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Sir Bradley Wiggins Receives Knighthood for Services to Cycling
- Defoe Can Leave if Tottenham Can Tempt Mexican Striker to White Hart Lane - Report
- Arsenal Striker Admits Frustration At Being Left On Sidelines
- Muslim Sharia Believers to March Against Sale of Alcohol on Fashionable Brick Lane in London's East End
- London Tube to Run on Boxing Day after £350 Driver Bonus Agreed
- 12 Christmas Charity Appeals 2013: How and Where to Donate
- Spanish Star Laments Chelsea's Profligacy in Front of Goal
- Women in the City: Skanska’s Katy Dowding on Breaking the Glass Ceiling [VIDEO]
- Arsenal's French Midfield Target Preparing for January Transfer Speculation
- Arsenal and United Midfield Target Reveals Fabregas Influence
Paul Walker's Funeral: Fans and Car Enthusiasts Hold Memorial for 'Fast & Furious' Star; Family to Bid Farewell this Week
'R... Rajkumar' Box Office Collection: Shahid Starrer Beats Saif's 'Bullett Raja' Opening Weekend Figures, Earns ₹30.59 crore
'Dhoom 3': Will Aamir Starrer Shatter 'Krrish 3' Collections in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu Box Office?