Brad Pitt Becomes First Male Face For Chanel No.5
Brad Pitt already has a full plate with taking care of his six children with Angelina Jolie and helping to plan a wedding with her, but his work hasn't seemed to slow down. Pitt is now the new -- and first - male face of Chanel No. 5.
Neither Pitt nor the French fashion house have commented on the new venture, but Chanel did confirm to People Magazine that Pitt is indeed the new face of the signature perfume. In the past actresses such as Nicole Kidman, Vanessa Paradis, Audrey Tautou, Ali MacGraw and Lauren Hutton have represented Chanel and the famous perfume.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Pitt is scheduled to begin shooting an ad for Chanel No. 5 sometime next week in London. It will air overseas later in the year. For the deal, Pitt will bring home a check in the seven-figure range.
Chanel took to Twitter to announce the news Wednesday: "CHANEL has selected world renowned actor Brad Pitt to be the face of the upcoming advertising campaign for CHANEL N°5", said a tweet from the company's account.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Madrid Striker Gives Fans a Sign that He Might Head to the Bridge
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update for HTC Droid DNA Confirmed: Sense 5.5 Upgrade Also Available
- Liverpool FC Transfer News: Barcelona's Will to Sell Winger Increase Reds Chances
- ‘Divergent’ Movie Fans Love Shailene Woodley and Theo James Pairing, Now Dubbed as ‘Sheo’
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards Highlights: Winners, Best Moments, Best Performances [PHOTOS]
- MTV Movie Awards 2014: ‘Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ Takes Lead, View Complete List of Winners