Brad Pitt Becomes First Male Face For Chanel No.5
Brad Pitt already has a full plate with taking care of his six children with Angelina Jolie and helping to plan a wedding with her, but his work hasn't seemed to slow down. Pitt is now the new -- and first - male face of Chanel No. 5.
Neither Pitt nor the French fashion house have commented on the new venture, but Chanel did confirm to People Magazine that Pitt is indeed the new face of the signature perfume. In the past actresses such as Nicole Kidman, Vanessa Paradis, Audrey Tautou, Ali MacGraw and Lauren Hutton have represented Chanel and the famous perfume.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Pitt is scheduled to begin shooting an ad for Chanel No. 5 sometime next week in London. It will air overseas later in the year. For the deal, Pitt will bring home a check in the seven-figure range.
Chanel took to Twitter to announce the news Wednesday: "CHANEL has selected world renowned actor Brad Pitt to be the face of the upcoming advertising campaign for CHANEL N°5", said a tweet from the company's account.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- ‘Millionaire Matchmaker’ Season 7 Episode 12: Why Couldn’t Patti Stanger find Emil Chynn's Match?
- Ukraine Standoff Intensifies, Russia says Sanctions will 'Boomerang'
- Kejriwal takes Aim at Modi's Economic Model
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards: The Hunt for the Golden Popcorn Begins! Everything You Want to Know
- Angelina Jolie On Daughter Vivienne’s ‘Maleficent’ Cameo: Brad Pitt And I Don’t Want Our Kids To Become Actors
- Oscars 2014: Samsung Pays Ellen DeGeneres Huge Amount for the Ultimate Selfie - Host Switches to iPhone Backstage?