Micron to invest more than $3.8 billion in Elpida factories - Jiji
U.S.-based Micron Technology will invest more than 300 billion yen (2.35 billion pounds) in Elpida Memory Inc's factories in the next five years, the Jiji news agency reported on Monday.
Micron, which won the right to negotiate exclusively to buy bankrupt Elpida, will invest in three factories in Japan and Taiwan, Jiji said.
(Writing by Shinichi Saoshiro)
- Global Markets Overview – 12/10/13
- Manchester United Crisis: David Moyes Accepts Blame for Disastrous Form
- Five Manchester United Players Miss Training Ahead of Champions League Tie
- European Markets Mixed After Strong China and US Data
- Asian Markets Outside Australia Gain on Upbeat China and US Data
- Apple Inc Remains No. 1 in U.S. Smart Phone Market, Continues Race to $700 in 2014
- Aussie Banks' Stocks are World's Priciest Stocks
- Small Steps to Mars are a Big Leap for Indian Companies
- 2013 Comet Lovejoy: Goodbye Comet ISON, Comet Lovejoy Puts on a Fine December Sky Display
- Global Markets Overview – 12/9/13