Micron to invest more than $3.8 billion in Elpida factories - Jiji
U.S.-based Micron Technology will invest more than 300 billion yen (2.35 billion pounds) in Elpida Memory Inc's factories in the next five years, the Jiji news agency reported on Monday.
Micron, which won the right to negotiate exclusively to buy bankrupt Elpida, will invest in three factories in Japan and Taiwan, Jiji said.
(Writing by Shinichi Saoshiro)
- Bitcoin ATMs Coming to Australia on March 14 as Robocoin Ships to More Locations
- 2014 Formula One Grand Prix: Final Review
- Mt. Gox: Bitcoin Exchange Files For Bankruptcy Protection, Hackers Got a Different Story to Tell
- Asian Stocks Skid, Commodities Feel China Chill
- Asian Shares Find Support Amid China Uncertainty
- Global Markets Overview – 3/11/14
- Three Years after Fukushima Disaster: Two Lies and The Truth on Children with Cancer
- Apple Inc (NASDAQ:AAPL) Changes the Game for BlackBerry (NASDAQ:BBRY) or Vice Versa?
- Fukushima 3 Years After: Thyroid Cancer Cases Among Children Rising
- China Ready for Free Trade Deal With Australia