Micron to invest more than $3.8 billion in Elpida factories - Jiji
U.S.-based Micron Technology will invest more than 300 billion yen (2.35 billion pounds) in Elpida Memory Inc's factories in the next five years, the Jiji news agency reported on Monday.
Micron, which won the right to negotiate exclusively to buy bankrupt Elpida, will invest in three factories in Japan and Taiwan, Jiji said.
(Writing by Shinichi Saoshiro)
- Election Commission Lifts Campaign Ban on Amit Shah
- Toyota Hydrogen Car to Hit Market in 2015
- Asian Stocks Struggle Higher, Lack Conviction
- Hundreds Still Missing in Deadly Korea Ferry Sinking
- Forbes: Nike's China Sales a Growing Concern
- Japan’s Whale Meat Eating Likened to Kangaroo Meat Eating in Australia
- Asian Shares Offer Muted Cheer to China Growth
- Leaked LG Isai With Slim Screen Bezels Hints of Actual LG G3, Nexus 6 Builds on Release Date?
- Will Australia Bow Down? China Wants Labour Importation Part of Free Trade Agreement
- Burger King China Branch Has a PooPoo Smoothie on Its Menu, Any Takers?