Micron to invest more than $3.8 billion in Elpida factories - Jiji
U.S.-based Micron Technology will invest more than 300 billion yen (2.35 billion pounds) in Elpida Memory Inc's factories in the next five years, the Jiji news agency reported on Monday.
Micron, which won the right to negotiate exclusively to buy bankrupt Elpida, will invest in three factories in Japan and Taiwan, Jiji said.
(Writing by Shinichi Saoshiro)
- Justin Bieber Detained at LAX Airport for Nearly 4 Hours: Is he on Homeland Security’s Watch List?
- Asian Shares, Dollar Struggle on Ukraine Anxiety
- Obama Wraps up Japan Visit after Security Pledge but no Trade Deal
- Top 15 Fun Facts about Harry Styles New Love Interest Asami Zdrenka from 'Neon Jungle'
- Justin Bieber Still Has Not Resolved Commitment Issues, Selena Gomez Cannot Take It Anymore
- Damon Albarn Says Sorry To Australia For Blur’s Big Day Out Cancellation
- Avril Lavigne ‘Embarrassing’ Hello Kitty Music Video Leaves Fans Confused [WATCH]
- Asia Markets: Tech Sector Brightens as Apple Jumps 8 Percent
- Apple Expands Buybacks by $30 Billion
- Obama to Use Japan Visit to Reassure Asian Allies