Kyle Richards Of ‘Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills’ Opens Boutique With Alene Too
Kyle Richards of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" is bringing her style expertise to a new Beverly Hills boutique, Kyle by Alene Too.
Richards has teamed up with Boca Raton-based retailer Alene Too - a store co-owned by Debbie Weisman and Lizzy Schwartz - to open a West Coast base. Of course, the RHOBH star, who is known as one of the most stylish of the bunch, will add her special flair.
"As someone who values great fashion, I know how difficult it is to find the newest looks and hottest accessories you want all under one roof," the reality star and mother of four told Us Weekly.
Kyle Richards decided to team up with Alene Too when she visited the Boca Raton, Fla., store for a book signing. While there, she told InStyle, she was distracted "because the store had every brand I love like Alice + Olivia, vintage Chanel and Haute Hippie."
"I have to bop all over L.A. to find those designers, so this is one-stop-shopping all under one roof," Richards added.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
"I've always dreamt about this. They aren't going to be able to get rid of me-I'm bringing a sleeping bag to the store!" she told InStyle.
Weisman and Schwartz were just as excited to team up with the RHOBH alum.
"We have always loved West Coast style and bringing Alene Too to Los Angeles has been a dream of ours from the start," Schwartz told Us Weekly. "Partnering with Kyle Richards - with her incredible work ethic and amazing style is the perfect recipe for success."
Weisman added: "Our three-way love affair was instant. Kyle understands our vision and has the right profile and expertise to take Alene Too to the next level."
Kyle Richards, Debbie Weisman and Lizzy Schwartz will open Kyle by Alene Too next month on Brighton Way and Bedford Drive in Beverly Hills. The store will feature trendy, stylish brands like Haute Hippie, Vintage Chanel, Matthew Williamson, What Goes Around Comes Around, Camilla, Parker and Ramy Brook.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Paul Walker's Funeral: Ceremony to Take Place on Saturday
- Paul Walker Was Killed Claims U.S. Magazine; Fast and Furious Actor Already Cremated Ahead of Family Funeral
- One Direction to Appear in Sesame Street
- Lorde: 'The Irony Is Not Lost On Me'
- Forbes Magazine’s Top 10 Highest-Paid Women in Music 2013 Including Madonna, Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift [PHOTOS]
- 2013 Geminid Meteor Shower: Where to Best View Meteor Shower Peak on Dec 13 and 14
- Juan Manuel Marquez No Desire to Fight Manny Pacquiao: It's Timothy Bradley Rematch or Retirement
- Carson Daly and Blake Shelton Describe Adam Levine's Life as a Bachelor's Party.
- Lea Michele Talks About Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in TV Interview
- Australian Actress, Cate Blanchett Nabs SAG Nomination for Lead Role in “Blue Jasmine “ [WATCH]
North Korea Executes Kim Jong-un's Uncle Chang Song-thaek, Another Example of North’s ‘Brutality’ Says US