Gold Technical Precious Metals (2012-05-01)
The decline seen yesterday stopped, while the metal returned to settle above 1654.00, which indicates that the sharp incline seen negated the negativity of momentum indicators. Consolidation above 1654.00 supports the continuity of the upside move, which also supports the harmonic outlook shown above. A breach of the minor resistance at 1780.00 is critical for gold to complete the CD leg of the suggested harmonic structure.
The trading range for today is among the key support at 1624.00 and key resistance now at 1700.00.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The short-term trend is to the upside with steady weekly closing above 1475.00 targeting 1945.00.
***New York Candlesticks***
|Recommendation||Based on the charts and explanations above our opinion is buying gold above 1654.00, targeting 1680.00, 1694.00 and 1700.00 and stop loss with 4-hour closing below 1638.00 might be appropriate.|
- Spotify Brings Free Music Streaming to Smartphones and Tablets
- Harry Styles Enjoys Wild Night at New York Gay Bar
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Christmas Fall Out: 'Kimye' Fighting?
- UBS Bullish on Equities and Credit in 2014
- Bitcoin Mining Reaches New Level With $2,000-a-Day Neptune Rig [VIDEO]
- Asian Markets Hit after Investors Book Profits
Huge Memorial Service for Mandela at 95,000 Capacity FNB stadium; List of World Leaders Present at Event