Gold Technical Precious Metals (2012-05-01)
The decline seen yesterday stopped, while the metal returned to settle above 1654.00, which indicates that the sharp incline seen negated the negativity of momentum indicators. Consolidation above 1654.00 supports the continuity of the upside move, which also supports the harmonic outlook shown above. A breach of the minor resistance at 1780.00 is critical for gold to complete the CD leg of the suggested harmonic structure.
The trading range for today is among the key support at 1624.00 and key resistance now at 1700.00.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The short-term trend is to the upside with steady weekly closing above 1475.00 targeting 1945.00.
***New York Candlesticks***
- Rajaratnam's Brother Loses Bid to Dismiss Insider Trading Charges
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez: Nobel Laureate Dies, World Reactions Top 5 Works and Top 10 Quotes
- Nobel Winner Garcia Marquez, Master of Magical Realism, Dies at 87
- Pope Good Friday Service Underscores Plight of the Suffering
- IPL-Twitter Partnership Set to Enhance On Air, On Ground and Online Experience for Fans
- 'Tenaliraman' Release: Will Vadivelu Starrer Strike Gold at Box Office?