Gold Technical Precious Metals (2012-05-01)
The decline seen yesterday stopped, while the metal returned to settle above 1654.00, which indicates that the sharp incline seen negated the negativity of momentum indicators. Consolidation above 1654.00 supports the continuity of the upside move, which also supports the harmonic outlook shown above. A breach of the minor resistance at 1780.00 is critical for gold to complete the CD leg of the suggested harmonic structure.
The trading range for today is among the key support at 1624.00 and key resistance now at 1700.00.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The short-term trend is to the upside with steady weekly closing above 1475.00 targeting 1945.00.
***New York Candlesticks***
- NBA Rumors 2014: Carmelo Anthony Might Play For Miami Heat as LeBron James, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade Might Consider Taking Lesser Money
- Anushka Sharma-Sidharth Malhotra to Team up for 'Priceless' Remake: Report
- Jodie Foster Privately Gets Married to Girlfriend Alexandra Hedison
- Lorde and Flume’s ‘Tennis Court’ Remix A Hit [VIDEO]
- From Mahesh Babu's 'Aagadu' to Ram Charan's 'Govindudu Andarivadele': Upcoming Big Projects in Telugu Film Industry
- Olympic Swimmer Michael Phelps Returns