Jessica Simpson's Overdue Pregnancy Worries Her Co-Stars; Katy Perry, Snooki And Other Celebs 'Anxious' And 'Frightened'
Nearly 12 months have passed since Jessica Simpson announced her pregnancy, and not only her fans but her co-stars are also getting anxious about her seemingly endless overdue pregnancy.
Simpson announced during Halloween (in October 2011) that she was six months pregnant with her first child with fiancé Eric Johnson. And if that's true then it has been over 42 weeks (if not, than at least 9 months) since she got pregnant, but the child hasn't arrived yet.
According to the last report from her representative in March, doctors had apparently pushed her due date to April 20 as "she has gained so much weight and the baby is so huge." All the rumored due dates have passed, but Simpson seems to be "still pregnant."
Last week, her fans tweeted their concern and some even congratulated her, assuming that she had become a mom by then. Ultimately, Simpson had to intervene and clarify that the baby was still in her womb.
"I'm still pregnant!! Don't believe what you read ladies and gents," the 31-year-old star wrote.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Simpson has herself expressed her fears about having an excessively huge baby bump and her "athletic" baby girl; however, as days pass by, her overdue pregnancy is making her fellow stars anxious. They are worried about the baby and the mother.
Katy Perry tweeted, "Has Jessica Simpson had that baby yet?! I'm getting anxious."
Certainly, it's not only Katy who is concerned about the "Fashion Star" mentor. Even Chelsea Handler voiced her sentiment on Simpson's pregnancy.
"How has jessica simpson still not given birth to this baby? I'm getting frightened," she wrote on her Twitter page.
Simpson's state has indeed left other pregnant stars worried. "Jersey Shore" star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi is five months pregnant and is taking proper caution in her eating habits to avoid such a state, unlike Simpson who is totally giving in to her cravings with slutty brownies and cookies.
"I'm trying to each healthy - fruits, lots of jelly and Italian ices. Nothing fattening at all," Snooki said. "I would die if I were her size," she told Us Weekly.
Be it for whatever reason, but Jessica's overdue pregnancy is a serious concern for her fans and co-stars, who have been eagerly waiting for baby "Maxwell" from a long time.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Mimi-Nikko’s Sex Tape: ‘Love & Hip Hop’ Co-Stars Jealous of Faust’s Fame?
- India Passes Halfway Mark in Election with BJP Gaining Strength
- 'Thala 55': Vivek to Work in Ajith-Gautham Menon's Film
- After Yuvan Shankar Raja, Actor Jai Converts to Islam?
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues Near Signing Madrid Forward for £35million as Discussions Take Place
- Liverpool FC Transfer News: Reds Commence Talks with Barcelona to Reacquire Midfielder
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: City Keep Tab on Gunners Defender for Summer Move
- IPL-Twitter Partnership Set to Enhance On Air, On Ground and Online Experience for Fans
- Grey’s Anatomy Season 10 Spoilers: Cristina Dies as she Prepares to Move to Europe?
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Porsha ‘Stewart’ Williams Out of Jail for Attacking Kenya Moore; Flawless Mugshot Praised on Twitter