WATCH: Bill Clinton Praises Osama Bin Laden Mission In New Obama Campaign Ad [VIDEO]
The Obama 2012 campaign published yet another video about the successful hunt for Osama bin Laden starring former President Bill Clinton.
The video, titled "One Chance" and posted on YouTube by BarackObama.com, comes just days before the anniversary of the mission in Abbottabad, Pakistan, that killed the al Qaeda leader. It also comes a day after Vice President Joe Biden praised the president for having a "backbone like a ramrod" when sending "the SOB to the gates of Hell" in a foreign policy speech at NYU.
"There's one thing that George Bush said that was right," Clinton says in the video. "The president is the decider-in-chief. Nobody can make that decision for you ... you hire the president to make the calls when no one else can do it."
The ad then asks, "Which path would Mitt Romney have taken?"
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Clinton also praises Obama's decision-making skills in "The Road We Traveled," a 27-minute-long campaign video released earlier this year.
Expect the bin Laden mission to play an increasing role as a campaign issue as the May 1 anniversary approaches.
In a statement to Buzzfeed, the Romney campaign called it "sad" the Obama campaign is using "an event that unified our country to once again divide us, in order to try to distract voters' attention from the failures of his administration."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Syria War: Not Revolution But Muslims Killing Innocent, says Former ISIS Terror Enlistee [VIDEO]
- Syria War: 1948 Nakba Survivor Among Those who Died of Starvation in Yarmouk Camp [VIDEO]
- Syria War: Despite ISIS and Al-Qaeda Fallout Affiliate Nusra Terrorists Fighting Together against Assad Forces
- Obama Warns Russia of 'Costs' for Intervention in Ukraine
- Obama Meets with Dalai Lama, Upsetting China
- EU Seeks Peace as Ukraine Death Toll Hits 75