Technical Oil (2012-04-25)
The recent bullishness is limited below 104.25 resistance and the main descending resistance for the declining channel at 105.25, and below point C for the possible technical harmonic pattern, where price could be forming now the CD leg of the pattern. Thus we expect the downside bias to resume today; taking into consideration that steady trading below 105.25 is required for these expectations to remain intact.
The trading range for today is expected among the major support at 102.00 and the major resistance at 106.45.
The short-trend trend is to the upside with steady daily closing above 99.60, targeting 116.50.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
**New York Candlesticks**
|Recommendation||Based on the charts and explanations above our opinion is selling crude below 103.80 targeting 102.00 and 101.20 and stop loss above 105.25.|
- Sea Food at New York Market Suspected of Causing Rare Skin Infection
- Newsweek’s Identification of Mysterious Bitcoin Creator Satoshi Nakamoto Sparks Frenzy, Outrage: Top Media Reactions
- HTC One Up (HTC One 2) Release Date On March 25; Smartphone Already Sold In China
- Scientists Make Houseflies 'Fall In Love' With A Ball Of Wax Using Lasers
- Music Review: Linkin Park Release New Single ‘Guilty All The Same’ Through Shazam
- U.S. Seeks "talk and trade" to Rebuild India Ties
- Asian Shares up, Mood Cautious Before U.S. Jobs Data
- Journalists CAGED in Egypt for 23 Hours a Day, Haunting Images for Loved Ones
- NBA News: Chicago Bulls' Joakim Noah Luring Carmelo Anthony to Join the Chicago Bulls (With Salary Cap Analysis)
- Porn Star Belle Knox Becomes More Popular than Justin Bieber and Pope Francis After Revealing True Identity