Technical Oil (2012-04-25)
The recent bullishness is limited below 104.25 resistance and the main descending resistance for the declining channel at 105.25, and below point C for the possible technical harmonic pattern, where price could be forming now the CD leg of the pattern. Thus we expect the downside bias to resume today; taking into consideration that steady trading below 105.25 is required for these expectations to remain intact.
The trading range for today is expected among the major support at 102.00 and the major resistance at 106.45.
The short-trend trend is to the upside with steady daily closing above 99.60, targeting 116.50.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
**New York Candlesticks**
|Recommendation||Based on the charts and explanations above our opinion is selling crude below 103.80 targeting 102.00 and 101.20 and stop loss above 105.25.|
- Did Oscar Pistorius Take Drama Lessons Before Trial to Appear Sympathetic?
- Beyonce Refuses to be Friends with Kim Kardashian
- Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek Bachchan Celebrate 7 Years of Marriage
- Rajaratnam's Brother Loses Bid to Dismiss Insider Trading Charges
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez: Death of the Magic Story Teller, World Reactions, Top 5 Works and Top 10 Quotes
- Nobel Winner Garcia Marquez, Master of Magical Realism, Dies at 87
- Ex-Goldman Sachs Director Gupta Starts Prison Term on 17 June
- ‘Castle’ Season 6 Spoilers: Why Castle Takes the Lead in a Mobster’s Murder Investigation?
- Jenny McCarthy Flaunts Giant Yellow Sapphire Engagement Ring while Getting Pedicure
- Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones Make First Public Appearance After Split