Gold Technical Precious Metals (2012-04-25)
The upside move seen yesterday confirmed that the metal is affected sharply by the support level of 1624.00, where consolidation above this support suggests that the proposed harmonic structure is valid. Therefore, we still expect an upside move today, especially when the pair is stable above the main resistance of the descending channel, which controlled the formation of the BC leg of the pattern, suggesting that the metal will form now the CD leg of this pattern.
The trading range for today is among the key support at 1580.00 and key resistance now at 1680.00.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The short-term trend is to the upside with steady weekly closing above 1475.00 targeting 1945.00.
***New York Candlesticks***
|Recommendation||Based on the charts and explanations above our opinion is buying gold around 1638.00, targeting 1681.00, 1694.00 and 1700.00 and stop loss with 4-hour closing below 1624.00 might be appropriate.|
- Makati in Philippines Is Global Selfie Capital With 258 Selfie-Takers per 100,000 People (VIDEOS)
- 'Glee' Season 5 Spoilers: Nationals Songs, Finn Hudson Tribute, All New York City Episodes Coming Up [Watch BTS Video]
- India, US Can Achieve a Lot Together: Barack Obama
- Australian Stock Market Report – Morning 3/12/14
- 'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Blind Auditions Week 3 Episode 5 Spoilers, Recap: More Artists Perform in the Final Week of Blind Auditions
- GTA Online: Patch Files Reveal Heist Details