Gold Technical Precious Metals (2012-04-25)
The upside move seen yesterday confirmed that the metal is affected sharply by the support level of 1624.00, where consolidation above this support suggests that the proposed harmonic structure is valid. Therefore, we still expect an upside move today, especially when the pair is stable above the main resistance of the descending channel, which controlled the formation of the BC leg of the pattern, suggesting that the metal will form now the CD leg of this pattern.
The trading range for today is among the key support at 1580.00 and key resistance now at 1680.00.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The short-term trend is to the upside with steady weekly closing above 1475.00 targeting 1945.00.
***New York Candlesticks***
|Recommendation||Based on the charts and explanations above our opinion is buying gold around 1638.00, targeting 1681.00, 1694.00 and 1700.00 and stop loss with 4-hour closing below 1624.00 might be appropriate.|
- Italian Football Team 'Wants To Sign Former NFL Quarterback Tim Tebow'
- Glee Season 5 Episode 8 Spoilers: Xmas Special and Midseason Finale ‘Previously Unaired Christmas’ Tells What Happened in the Past (Recap)
- Nelson Mandela Dead: African Icon Receives Hate, Terrorist Remarks on Twitter
- Diane-35 Pill Prescribed as Contraceptive in Australia Despite Temporary Ban in France
- Asian Shares Subdued, Nerves Frayed ahead of US Jobs
- Holiday 2013 Gift Guide: Top 5 Gifts for Women [PHOTOS]
Andhra Bifurcation: Violent Protests, Transport Paralysed by Bandh Against Rayala-Telangana Proposal