Gold Technical Precious Metals (2012-04-25)
The upside move seen yesterday confirmed that the metal is affected sharply by the support level of 1624.00, where consolidation above this support suggests that the proposed harmonic structure is valid. Therefore, we still expect an upside move today, especially when the pair is stable above the main resistance of the descending channel, which controlled the formation of the BC leg of the pattern, suggesting that the metal will form now the CD leg of this pattern.
The trading range for today is among the key support at 1580.00 and key resistance now at 1680.00.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The short-term trend is to the upside with steady weekly closing above 1475.00 targeting 1945.00.
***New York Candlesticks***
- Spanish Nobel Laureate Gabriel Marquez Dies, Top 5 Works, World Reactions and Top 10 Quotes
- Nobel Winner Garcia Marquez, Master of Magical Realism, Dies at 87
- Ex-Goldman Sachs Director Gupta Starts Prison Term on 17 June
- IPL-Twitter Partnership Set to Enhance On Air, On Ground and Online Experience for Fans
- 'Tenaliraman' Release: Will Vadivelu Starrer Strike Gold at Box Office?
- 7 Things to Know about 'Divergent' Star and Shailene Woodley's Rumored Boyfriend Theo James