Pilar Sanders: Deion’s Estranged Wife Arrested For Domestic Violence
Pilar Sanders, who filed a $200 million defamation lawsuit against her husband and daughter, was arrested Monday afternoon for assaulting ex-husband Deion Sanders in their Texas home, TMZ reported.
According to the Colin County Jail website, Pilar was arrested for "assault family violence."
"God is faithful! Thank u all for your prayers,support n Love. A testimony only comes after a test. Truth," Deion tweeted after Pilar was arrested.
On Monday, Deion called the police and claimed that his ex-wife and her friend jumped him in his bedroom. He also said that two of his sons witnessed their mother and her friend attacking him in the room.
Deion told TMZ that he was in his bedroom when Pilar entered into the bedroom along with a friend and began "kicking, biting, and scratching" him in front of his sons.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Moments after the attack, Deion posted a photo of himself along with his two sons filing a police report against Pilar with a message, "filling out police reports now! Thank God for this platform to issue the Truth."
He also tweeted: "I'm sad my boys witnessed this mess but I warned the police department here that she was gone try n harm me and my boys. This is on my mama!"
"Pray for me and my kids now! They just witnessed their mother and a friend jump me in my room. She's going to jail n I'm pressing charges!"
In the $200 million lawsuit that was filed last month, Pilar claimed that Deion and his daughter were responsible for emotional and physical abuse.
Although the couple is going through a bitter divorce, they are still staying together in their suburban Dallas home.
Deion also said that ex-wife had been taken to the hospital immediately after the jumping incident for medical treatment, but now she is in police custody.
He also claimed that Pilar's reputation was not hurt by his action -- particularly not to the tune of $200 million.
Deoin filed for divorce from his wife in December and now wants to dismiss Pilar's defamation lawsuit.
However, Larry Friedman, Pillar's attorney, told TMZ, "We will leave it up to the good citizens who will sit on the jury to decide whether the constant and still on-going remarks made by Mr. Sanders and his agents and employees are appropriate."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Legal Battles Against The Pirate Bay Proxies and ISP End After BREIN Backs Off
- The Most Popular Free Flappy Bird Clones Games in Google Play Include Flying Beiber and Flying Cyrus (VIDEOS)
- 'Suits' Season 3 Episode 11 'Buried Secrets 'RECAP: Rachel, Mike Relationship Solidifies, Louis Set to Expose Mike [SPOILERS]
- 'Suits' Season 3 Episode 11 Sneak Peek/Spoilers ‘Buried Secrets’: Donna Says Louis Might be Onto Mike
- Florida Man Loses $80,000 Due to Daughter’s Facebook Post
- Cancelled for Auction: Marilyn Monroe Alleged Sex Tape with Kennedy Brothers
- 'RHOA' Cast News Update: Phaedra Parks Indicted, Kim Zolciak Sued, Marlo Hampton Loves Kenya Moore
- After Losing An Oscar, Leonardo DiCaprio Sued For Defamation Over Produced Film ‘Out Of The Furnace’
- Man Sues McDonalds For $1.5M After A Manager 'Did Not Give' Him Napkins
- Sex Tape Featuring Marilyn Monroe, JFK and Brother Robert to be Auctioned