Miranda Kerr Poses for a Magazine With Her Mum and Grandma [VIDEO]
One of Australia's most beautiful people, Miranda Kerr, will be featured again in front cover of a magazine. This time, she posed with her mother and grandmother for the Mother's Day issue of Australian Women Weekly.
This is the first time that Miranda's mother, Therese, and her grandmother, Ann, got together for a photo shoot. They posed for photographer, Chris Colls, and talked about the three generation of beauty and their closeness.
Miranda is now a mother to the son of Hollywood actor Orlando Bloom. However, she said that her mother and grandmother will always be the two women she will look up to and cherish.
"Mum and Nan are two of the strongest women I know and they are a great source of strength in my life. I am so very close to my mum. I couldn't imagine my life without her. I think you can only ever fully appreciate how devastating losing your mum would be when you actually go through that experience yourself," Miranda shared to the magazine.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Ann, the mother of Miranda's father, joined the photo shoot as Therese's mother died when she was still young. Ann's mother also died when she was very young and with this, the two women became very close and shared a special bond.
The three women continued to share the joys and pains of motherhood and for them, family always comes first. The May issue of Australian Women Weekly is out now on newsstands.
Watch the video for some of the behind-the-scenes footages during the photo shoot.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Mimi-Nikko’s Sex Tape: ‘Love & Hip Hop’ Co-Stars Not Happy with Faust’s New Found Fame?
- Katrina Kaif Acting Cold towards Hrithik Roshan on 'Bang Bang' Sets?
- 7 Things to Know about 'Divergent' Star and Shailene Woodley's Rumored Boyfriend Theo James
- Heidi Klum Bares It All for Younger Boyfriend Vito Schnabel, Goes Topless In a Mexico Beach
- ‘Divergent’ Movie Fans Love Shailene Woodley and Theo James Pairing, Now Dubbed as ‘Sheo’
- 'X-Men' Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Teen: Is Lawsuit a Publicity Stunt?
- Mimi Faust 'Love And Hip Hop: Atlanta' Co-Stars Envious of Sex Tape Popularity
- ‘Game of Thrones' Season 4, Episode 3: Five Clues After the Purple Wedding, Get Ready for “Breaker of Chains” [VIDEO]
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Shocked in a New Episode of 'Deal With It'
- Drug Addiction? Real Reason Behind Miley Cyrus Hospitalization