Miranda Kerr Poses for a Magazine With Her Mum and Grandma [VIDEO]
One of Australia's most beautiful people, Miranda Kerr, will be featured again in front cover of a magazine. This time, she posed with her mother and grandmother for the Mother's Day issue of Australian Women Weekly.
This is the first time that Miranda's mother, Therese, and her grandmother, Ann, got together for a photo shoot. They posed for photographer, Chris Colls, and talked about the three generation of beauty and their closeness.
Miranda is now a mother to the son of Hollywood actor Orlando Bloom. However, she said that her mother and grandmother will always be the two women she will look up to and cherish.
"Mum and Nan are two of the strongest women I know and they are a great source of strength in my life. I am so very close to my mum. I couldn't imagine my life without her. I think you can only ever fully appreciate how devastating losing your mum would be when you actually go through that experience yourself," Miranda shared to the magazine.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Ann, the mother of Miranda's father, joined the photo shoot as Therese's mother died when she was still young. Ann's mother also died when she was very young and with this, the two women became very close and shared a special bond.
The three women continued to share the joys and pains of motherhood and for them, family always comes first. The May issue of Australian Women Weekly is out now on newsstands.
Watch the video for some of the behind-the-scenes footages during the photo shoot.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- ‘True Blood’ Final Season [Season 7] Spoilers: There is No One Left! [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Amid Sex Change Issues 'Still Love' Ex-wife Kris Jenner
- 'Home Alone' Star Macaulay Culkin Death Hoax Goes Viral: Actor Reportedly Passed Away on Sunday
- Selena Gomez Mental Breakdown: Singer Unfollows Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift and Jenner Sisters on Instagram
- Kollywood News: Vijay-Amala Paul Wedding; 'Vijay 58' Update; 'Ai' Audio Release
- Josh Harnett Regrets Dating Scarlett Johnsson, Amanda Seyfried, Rihanna And Other Beautiful Actresses?
- IIFA Awards 2014: Hollywood Star John Travolta to Join Bollywood Celebs in Tampa Bay
- After Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Selena Gomez Unfollows Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber on Instagram? Songstress’ Former BFF and Fans React
- 2014 Coachella Music Festival Week 2: Five Awesome Things You Need To Know
- Matt Bomer Admits He’s Married, Talks About Role on 'The Normal Heart'