Justin Bieber Tweets His Paternity Accuser, Mariah Yeater: 'You Will Never Get This'
The link took his followers to a YouTube video of Sacha Baron Cohen's character, Borat, saying "you will never get this."
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
"You will never get this, you will never get it, la la la la la la," Borat says in the video. "He behind his cage. He cries, he cries and everybody laughs. She goes, 'You never get this.' But one time he break cage and he 'get this' and then we all laugh. High five!"
Late last year, Yeater accused Bieber of being her son's father. She said that the two met backstage at a concert and had unprotected sex. Yeater claimed Bieber was a virgin and he was sixteen years old at the time and Yeater was 18. In the state of California, where the incident allegedly took place, the age of consent is 18. In November of 2011, Bieber took a paternity test in New Jersey under "very controlled circumstances." At that time the paternity suit was already dropped, but Yeater was trying to pursue the matter outside of court and secure a settlement with Bieber. Yeater never brought her son to be tested and has not responded to Bieber's tweet.
"As far as the whole baby situation, it's unfortunate that it had to happen like that," Bieber said in an interview last year. "People make false accusations, but things happen in this industry, and you have to keep your head high and be positive."
"I know that I'm going to be a target but I'm never going to be a victim," he said last year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Justin Bieber’s Revenge On Drake Bell: Crashes His Album Launch Party, Gets Fans Screaming For Him
- Drake's 'Love Child' Photo Goes Viral: Woman Named Shirdkevia Myrick Calls Canadian Rapper Father of her Child
- 'Comedy Nights with Kapil': Show Host Sharma Refutes Quitting Reports
- Florida Man Killed Crying Son to Play Video Games
- Holy Saturday 2014: 7 Interesting Facts about Easter Eve
- Scientists Find Earth-sized World in Orbit Friendly to Life