X Factor Judge Gary Barlow Expecting Third Daughter
Gary Barlow has revealed that he and wife Dawn are expecting their third daughter.
The X Factor judge shared the good news with fans on Twitter by writing: "There's gonna be another girl in the Barlow household!"
The couple have revealed the sex of the newcomer after telling fans in February that they were expecting their fourth child.
The Barlows, who have been married for 12 years, have an 11-year-old son, Daniel, plus Emily, nine, and Daisy, three.
Twitter was soon flooded with fans' congratulations to which Barlow replied: "What a lovely bunch you are. Thank you for all your kind messages. We are a very excited family."
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
What asked what names the couple were considering, the Take That star surprised fans with the old-fashioned names, Beryl or Doris.
He then wrote, "Next goal 'Celebrity Dad of the Year' #moveaskideandre", referring to former winner, Peter Andre.
Barlow has a lot to celebrate after also becoming the first X Factor judge confirmed for a return on the next series.
Simon Cowell said:" It's great to be able to confirm our first judge for this year's show. Gary has earned his place and I'm excited to be working with him again."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Why Did Prince William & Kate Middleton Leave Prince George Behind on their Maldives Vacation?
- Amitabh Bachchan is 'Youngest' and 'Coolest', Says Honey Singh
- ‘Ranavikrama’ First Look: Puneeth Rajkumar in Double Role
- Flappy Bird Likely to Make Comeback with Warning Message, Hints Creator
- Allu Arjun's 'Race Gurram' Audio Launch Pushed to 16 March
- Scheana Marie Denies Brandi Glanville's Claims That They Used to Date
- Sonam Kapoor Shaving Photo Starts Anil Kapoor ‘Hair Body’ Jokes
- Flappy Bird: Creator Dong Nguyen's Philosophy of 'Design Simplicity'
- Durham Based Drug Company under Pressure to Provide Experimental Drug to Critically ill 7-Year-Old
- Dong Nguyen: Flappy Bird Creator Expresses His Humane Side, Talks About Childhood And Future Plans