X Factor Judge Gary Barlow Expecting Third Daughter
Gary Barlow has revealed that he and wife Dawn are expecting their third daughter.
The X Factor judge shared the good news with fans on Twitter by writing: "There's gonna be another girl in the Barlow household!"
The couple have revealed the sex of the newcomer after telling fans in February that they were expecting their fourth child.
The Barlows, who have been married for 12 years, have an 11-year-old son, Daniel, plus Emily, nine, and Daisy, three.
Twitter was soon flooded with fans' congratulations to which Barlow replied: "What a lovely bunch you are. Thank you for all your kind messages. We are a very excited family."
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
What asked what names the couple were considering, the Take That star surprised fans with the old-fashioned names, Beryl or Doris.
He then wrote, "Next goal 'Celebrity Dad of the Year' #moveaskideandre", referring to former winner, Peter Andre.
Barlow has a lot to celebrate after also becoming the first X Factor judge confirmed for a return on the next series.
Simon Cowell said:" It's great to be able to confirm our first judge for this year's show. Gary has earned his place and I'm excited to be working with him again."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Taylor Swift's New Long Bob Haircut Debuted in Perth, Australia [PHOTOS]
- Global Markets Overview – 12/13/13
- Australian Stock Market Report – Morning 12/13/13
- 'Jai Ho' Trailer Released; Watch Salman Khan Lose His Cool [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 5, Episode 9, 'Frenemies' Spoilers, Song List: Will Dianna Agron Return as Quinn Fabray in 100th Episode? [WATCH]
- Ex-Lehman Banker Lawrence McCarthy Who Predicted ‘Swaps Traders Would Bring Down the World’ Dies
- The Best Companies to Work for in 2014: Bain & Co, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Top 10 Traffic Techniques For 2014: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ And More
- Ashton Kutcher Shares Rare Personal Photo of Him Kissing Girlfriend Mila Kunis
- Rihanna Blasts Fan in Instagram Row over Free Designer Versace Bag