Victoria's Secret Angel Adriana Lima Pregnant to her Second Child with Marko Jaric
Gorgeous Victoria's Secret pin-up girl Adriana Lima was happy to announce that she is expecting her second child with husband Marko Jaric.
Through the model's Facebook account, the model posted "My favorite job in the world is being a mom! My family could not be more happy to announce this news!" with the link of her interview with People magazine. It is indeed being a mom that gives Adriana the courage and confidence in her life and career.
Adriana's representatives confirmed the news to People that the 30-year-old Brazilian beauty is pregnant. Lima is already a mom to her 2-year-old daughter Valentina."the entire family is very excited, especially Valentina. She keeps blowing kisses to my belly and saying, 'Kisses for the baby.'" Lima said in her statement for the magazine.
Adriana and the former NBA star Marko met at a party in Los Angeles in 2006. The two got married on Valentine's Day of 2009. Adriana got pregnant with their daughter right after the honeymoon. In one of her interviews she said that Marko is the one for her even the first time that they saw each other.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
After giving birth, Adriana once again hit the runway with her amazing post baby figure. She add pizazz to the annual VS fashion show where she confidently show acres of flesh.
Adriana is one of the frontliners of lingerie giant Victoria's Secret. She is also the face of various campaigns and brands such as Mavi jeans and Donna Karan. Due to the pregnancy, we may not be able to see Adriana do her thing in the runway of Victoria's Secret Fashion Show this year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- NBA News: Phil Jackson Nearing NBA Return, Set to Join New York Knicks Front Office
- NBA Betting Preview: Portland Trail Blazers vs. Houston Rockets Odds and Trends
- ‘Millionaire Matchmaker’ Season 7 Episode 12: Why Couldn’t Patti Stanger find Emil Chynn's Match?
- Global Markets Overview – 3/10/14
- Australian Stock Market Report – 3/10/14
- Juan Pablo Galavis Controversy: ‘Bachelor’ Star Blames His Poor English for Retweeting ‘Retard’ Comment