Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Beti B ‘Aaradhya’ Keeps her Busy and Happy: No Plans of a Comeback?
Acclaimed Bollywood actress and former Miss World Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gave birth to her first child with hubby Abhishek Bachchan in November 2011.
Earlier, there were rumors that Beti B has been named “Abhilasha Bachchan,” however, according to the latest yet unconfirmed news, the Bachchans have officially registered the baby's name as ‘Aaradhya,’ which translates in Sanskrit to “the one who is worth worshipping.”
Apparently, the 4-month-old little angel is keeping her superstar mum quite busy and it’s doubtful if Ash will take up any acting assignment for the time being at least.
"Currently she is very happy doing what she is doing," Abhishek Bachchan said at the launch of Sorabh Pant's book 'The Wednesday Soul,' Yahoo reported.
The new parents are extremely delighted and are enjoying the golden moments of their private life with their bundle of joy.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
After her pregnancy, the actress took an absolute break from all forms of television or screen appearances, but Abhishek was busy shooting for films non-stop.
The couple stepped out of the city for the first time with Beti B in February for a brief holiday in Goa.
Talking about his wife's plans to come back to the silver screen, the 36-year-old actor said, "As and when she wants to come back, is completely her decision.”
“As and when she decides, when she sees a script she is inspired by - the decision is entirely hers," Abhishek said.
Meanwhile, Ash is happy being the devoted mum, just like her mother-in-law, and keeping up the Bachchan family tradition. She is also trying to get back into shape post the birth of her baby.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Infamous: Second Son - List of Trophies; Reports Increase in Pre-Orders [VIDEO]
- HTC M8 aka ‘All New HTC One’ Roundup: Expected Features, Release Date Details
- Honda Activa 125 Official Brochures Leak Online; Price and Features Details
- Salman Khan Lauds Pulkit Samrat, Compares to Aamir Khan
- Box Office Collection: ‘300: Rise of an Empire’ Dominates Over Hindi Releases; ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ Falls
- Busy Priyanka Chopra Keeps Madhur Bhandarkar's 'Madamji' in Waiting