iPad 3 Release Live Coverage: Watch Online Live Stream Apple Event
Excitement is at an all-time high as the countdown to the debut of the next generation Apple tablet, dubbed iPad 3 or iPad HD, has begun. Apple is playing its cards close to its chest and will not be live streaming the special media event.
But, that shouldn’t disappoint you because a lot of media (us included) will be gathering at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco to cover the media event online at the quickest possible time.
The iPad 3 launch event kicks off at 10 AM Pacific Time. To get you ready, we have listed here a list of Web sites where you can watch online iPad 3 launch event live coverage.
UStream – Ustream will be doing live coverage of Apple keynotes, along with images and commentary. At specific times, viewers will also be able to see video clips of the ongoing media event.
Gizmodo – Gizmodo is calling the event as iPad HD Apple Event. Gizmodo has setup a live blog to broadcast the latest about iPad 3 by blogging online. The page will reload automatically.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
GDGT – GDGT will begin the live coverage at 11 pm Eastern through blog posts. Users have to manually reload the page to get latest updates on GDGT.
Macgasm – Macgasm will be landing four of its people on Apple’s grounds to cover the event online. They will be reporting through keynotes. Also, they have setup a channel on UStream to broadcast the event.
CNet – Cnet’s live coverage will begin at 10 am Pacific Time. CNet will be updating its live blog with running commentary and photos.
Time – Time’s reporter Matt Peckham is on the way to Yerba Buena Center to cover the media event online. The reporting will start at 10am Pacific Time.
Slash Gear – The Web site will report the latest developments online via their live blog.
Bloomberg – Bloomberg will be covering the Apple event live and unlike CNN or ESPN, which will be prroviding live feed to only select subscribers, Bloomberg will be streaming live to anyone with an iPad via tv/id460459302?ls=1&mt=8%29." target="_blank">Bloomberg TV+ app
Mashable – Mashable will be on the floor too providing online live coverage of the event.
MUST READ - iOS 5.1: Top 5 Features Explained
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Apple iOS v7.1.1 Stability Update with Bug Fixes Released; Brings Enhancements in Touch ID Sensitivity and More
- Apple Q2 FY14: Stock is a Bargain, Pre-Market , After Hours or Normal Trading Hours?
- MacBook Air With Retina Display Release in June, Kills Hopes of iPad Pro Launch
- Apple 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Delayed Until 2015
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September; Phablet Launch Next Year?
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Earlier than Upgraded iPad Mini with Retina Display
- iPhone 6 Phablet is iPhone Air on Release Date – Super Slim & Lightweight Device Set For Q1 2015 Launch?
- iOS 7.1.1 Update Rolls Out With Bug Fixes on Touch ID, Keyboard
- Top 3 Killer Features of the iPhone 6: What to Expect
- Apple Inc Q2 Earnings Predictions Reveal Low iPad Sales; Apple Celebrates Earth Day with Green-Themed Stores