iPad 3 Release Live Coverage: Watch Online Live Stream Apple Event
Excitement is at an all-time high as the countdown to the debut of the next generation Apple tablet, dubbed iPad 3 or iPad HD, has begun. Apple is playing its cards close to its chest and will not be live streaming the special media event.
But, that shouldn’t disappoint you because a lot of media (us included) will be gathering at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco to cover the media event online at the quickest possible time.
The iPad 3 launch event kicks off at 10 AM Pacific Time. To get you ready, we have listed here a list of Web sites where you can watch online iPad 3 launch event live coverage.
UStream – Ustream will be doing live coverage of Apple keynotes, along with images and commentary. At specific times, viewers will also be able to see video clips of the ongoing media event.
Gizmodo – Gizmodo is calling the event as iPad HD Apple Event. Gizmodo has setup a live blog to broadcast the latest about iPad 3 by blogging online. The page will reload automatically.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
GDGT – GDGT will begin the live coverage at 11 pm Eastern through blog posts. Users have to manually reload the page to get latest updates on GDGT.
Macgasm – Macgasm will be landing four of its people on Apple’s grounds to cover the event online. They will be reporting through keynotes. Also, they have setup a channel on UStream to broadcast the event.
CNet – Cnet’s live coverage will begin at 10 am Pacific Time. CNet will be updating its live blog with running commentary and photos.
Time – Time’s reporter Matt Peckham is on the way to Yerba Buena Center to cover the media event online. The reporting will start at 10am Pacific Time.
Slash Gear – The Web site will report the latest developments online via their live blog.
Bloomberg – Bloomberg will be covering the Apple event live and unlike CNN or ESPN, which will be prroviding live feed to only select subscribers, Bloomberg will be streaming live to anyone with an iPad via tv/id460459302?ls=1&mt=8%29." target="_blank">Bloomberg TV+ app
Mashable – Mashable will be on the floor too providing online live coverage of the event.
MUST READ - iOS 5.1: Top 5 Features Explained
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Apple Release Round Up: iPhone 6 and iPad Air 2 Fall Release plus Top Killer Features to Expect
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite vs. iPad Mini Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- Top High-End Tablet PCs Available in the Indian Market
- Apple Inc iOS Still Going Strong in North America, Analysts Think AAPL Stock Undervalued
- Apple Inc Target of Harsh Criticism for Refusing to Unlock iPad of Dead Mum
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date in October; Smartphone Made by LG
- Google Nexus 8 on July 2014 Release Date Will Run on Vanilla Android 4.5 with Intel ‘Moorefield’ Mobile Chips – Reports
- Apple iPad Mini With Retina Display vs. LG G Pad 8.3: Specs And Features
- iPhone 6 Release Soon As iPhone 5s Goes On Sale For $119, iPhone 5c To $29
- iPad Pro Release Delayed To 2015 And No iPad Mini 3 This Year - Analyst