Nick Jonas Rents NHL Player's $23,000-a-Month Chelsea Apartment [PHOTOS and VIDEO]
The fashionable Manhattan neighborhood is getting a new resident: teen pop singer Nick Jonas. The $23,000/month condo apartment is being rented out by NHL player Scott Gomez, who plays for the Montreal Canadiens, and has three bedrooms and bathrooms spread over more than 2,000 square feet of space. Its terrace, which offers a view of downtown, has an outdoor kitchen, and the home's extensive entertainment set-up can be controlled via iPad. The living room has a "120-inch high-definition movie screen that drops down from the ceiling," according to the Wall Street Journal. The singer/actor's new pad should be a quick commute to Broadway, where Jonas is starring in the play "How to Succeed in Business Without Even Trying." Lance Bass also lives in the building.
Here are some listing pictures of the apartment, courtesy of the Corcoran Group, with a WSJ video at the end:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- 2014 Apple iPad Retina and iPad Air 2 Release Update: Top Killer Features Include SMC-built A8 CPU, TouchID and More
- Apple iOS 7.1.1 Update to Fix Bugs Rolled Out by iOS 7.1
- Apple Inc (AAPL) Early June Quarter Estimates May Alarm Investors
- 3 Solid Reasons Why iPhone 6 Release Date is September 2014
- Access Your Computer From Android Phones And Tablets With Google's New 'Chrome Remote Desktop'
- Apple iPad Mini 2 vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (10.1) - Specs And Price Comparison in Australia
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 – Everything We Know So Far (Rumors And Expectations)
- Apple iPhone 6 and iPad Air 2 Release Update: Patents Reveal New Slide-to-Unlock and Push-to-Talk Technologies
- New MacBook Air, MacBook Pro Retina Release Date in Mid-2014?
- Apple Inc. to Add $30B to its Buyback Program