Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Baby: Beti B Has a Name; To be Revealed on Oprah Winfrey’s Show?
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s daughter, Beti B, will be three months old this Feb. 16 and the little girl has finally been christened.
Now she won’t be called “Bitiya” or “Beti B”... at least not at her home.
It seems, however, the Bachchans are not willing to share the baby girl’s name with their fans.
However, father Abhishek Bachchan accidentally confirmed to reporters that they have finally named their baby, Gather news reported.
The confirmation news came when Abhishek was in Delhi and a reporter asked him about the rumors that his daughter's name would start with a double “A” and that she was already called as "Aaliya".
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
"No, that's not what we have named her," Abhishek replied, which means that the Bachchans have already named her and they are not revealing her name to their fans.
However, Abhishek refused to give any further details about the baby’s name.
There are even rumors the baby will be introduced to the world on American chat show queen Oprah Winfrey’s show. It is also said that when Winfrey visited the Bachchan’s house during her India visit, it was she who suggested the name for the baby.
According to The Times of India, rumors also rife that along with the child's television debut, the world will also be introduced to her name, for the first time ever, on Winfrey’s show.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Lindsay Lohan Update: LiLo Not Dating A Married Man With Kids Says Rep, What Do Fans Believe?
- Lindsay Lohan's Shocking Lies: Friends Insist She Did Not Have Miscarriage and Pregnancy
- Lindsay Lohan was Pregnant and had Miscarriage: Who Was the Father of the Baby?
- HTC Desire 816 vs Nokia Lumia 1320 vs Sony Xperia T2 Ultra: Specifications Comparison
- ‘2 States’ Box Office Collection: Alia-Arjun Starrer Beats ‘Main Tera Hero’ in 6 Days
- Tata Bolt Spotted Testing Again as Launch Nears