Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Baby: Beti B Has a Name; To be Revealed on Oprah Winfrey’s Show?
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s daughter, Beti B, will be three months old this Feb. 16 and the little girl has finally been christened.
Now she won’t be called “Bitiya” or “Beti B”... at least not at her home.
It seems, however, the Bachchans are not willing to share the baby girl’s name with their fans.
However, father Abhishek Bachchan accidentally confirmed to reporters that they have finally named their baby, Gather news reported.
The confirmation news came when Abhishek was in Delhi and a reporter asked him about the rumors that his daughter's name would start with a double “A” and that she was already called as "Aaliya".
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
"No, that's not what we have named her," Abhishek replied, which means that the Bachchans have already named her and they are not revealing her name to their fans.
However, Abhishek refused to give any further details about the baby’s name.
There are even rumors the baby will be introduced to the world on American chat show queen Oprah Winfrey’s show. It is also said that when Winfrey visited the Bachchan’s house during her India visit, it was she who suggested the name for the baby.
According to The Times of India, rumors also rife that along with the child's television debut, the world will also be introduced to her name, for the first time ever, on Winfrey’s show.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- British Stars Dominate Nominations for Golden Globes 2014
- Oprah Winfrey: If I Had Kids They Would Have Hated Me
- Hollywood Reporter's 100 Most Powerful Women In Entertainment 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Miley Cyrus, E.L. James
- Christmas 2013: Consumer Complaints Prompts Manitoba Dollar Store to Pull Out Candy Gag Gift in Tablet Form That Claims to Cure Homosexuality
- Ashes 3rd Test Preview: Australia vs England Live Streaming Information
- Tata to Perk up New Year with ‘Nano Twist’; Cheapest Car to Hit Market with Power Steering