After Android Lollipop's grand success, Google recently launched the upcoming edition of the adored Android operating system. Announced at the Google I/O 2015, the latest version is available only in preview version and can be downloaded on Google Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 9 and nexus Player.
If you don't own any of the above-mentioned devices, don't feel sad, as Android Pit writes a feature that can give you the taste of Android M's much-discussed launcher feature on you Lollipop smartphone. Before diving into the step-by-step guide, let's tell you the Android M launcher offers more features in a more intuitive interface.
- Check on your smartphone, if it already has Google Launcher installed. If not, install the Google Launcher app on your Android Lollipop running smartphone.
- Once you make sure the Google Launcher app is there on your smartphone, download the Google App Apk file from here.
- Android blocks installing apps from external sources by default. If you haven't enabled it yet, navigate to Settings>>Security and check the Install from Unknown Sources check box.
- Once the download is complete, follow the onscreen instructions to get it done.
- If you dislike the just installed app in any case, just uninstall the app from your smartphone.
Kindly note the above-mentioned guide works only with smartphones running Android Lollipop operating system.