America's Got Talent (AGT 2015) Season 10 will enter the grand finale next week after the remaining 11 acts hit the stage on Tuesday. A total of 10 acts will compete in the finale for the $1,000,000 prize.
America's Got Talent Semi-Finals 2 Spoilers:
The semi-finals 2 will kick off on Tuesday with the remaining 11 acts to perform live before judges -- Howie Mandel, Howard Stern, Mel B and Heidi Klum – and the American audience.
Only five acts will be selected for the finals and six of them will be sent home this week.
Judges can still press the red buzzers during performance to show their disapproval and end an act prematurely but that doesn't necessarily mean the act is eliminated immediately.
Here is list of acts that will perform in semi-finals 2:
1) Alondra Santos (Singer)
2) Piff the Magic Dragon (Magician)
3) Paul Zerdin (Ventriloquist)
4) 3 Shades of Blue (Rock band)
5) Uzeyer Novruzov (Ladder acrobat)
6) Sharon Irving (Singer)
7) Alicia Michilli (Singer)
8) Gary Vider (Stand-up comedian)
9) Stevie Starr (Professional regurgitator)
10) Daniella Mass (Opera singer)
11) Freelusion Dance Company (Dance group)
Last week saw five acts - Derek Hughes, Oz Pearlman, Drew Lynch, Benton Blount and The Craiglewis Band – progressing to the finals while six others - Siro-A, Metal Mulisha, Mountain Faith, Arielle Baril, Ira, and Samantha Johnson – shown the doors.