"America's Got Talent" Season 11 semi-finals will kick off on Tuesday. Of the total 36 acts, who performed in the quarter-finals, 21 made it to the next round. The semi-finalists will perform live again next week with the hope of progressing to the next round of the competition.
In the quarter-finals 3 held earlier this week, seven acts — Kadan Bart Rockett (Magician), Linkin' Bridge (Vocal Group), Blake Vogt (Magician), Edgar (Family Band), Brian Justin Crum (Singer), Malevo (Malambo Group), and Grace VanderWaal (Singer-songwriter/Ukelelist) — advanced to the semi-finals while five other acts were sent home.
It is reported that the semi-finals will be divided into two parts stretching up to two weeks with 10 acts to be performed live in the semi-finals 1 on Tuesday.
The organisers of the show are tight-lipped on the next episode but reports have claimed that Grace VanderWaal, Sal Valentinetti, Musicality, Deadly Games, Tape Face, Edgar, Lori Mae Hernandez, Blake Vogt, Jon Dorenbos, and Laura Bretan will take the stage next week.
"America's Got Talent" Season 11 semi-finals 1 will be broadcast on Tuesday, Aug. 30 at 8pm ET on NBC.
Complete list of semifinalists:
1) Jayna Brown (singer)
2) Musicality (school choir)
3) Lori Mae Hernandez (Standup Comedian)
4) Deadly Games (Knife Throwing Duo)
5) Jon Dorenbos (Close-up Magician)
6) Tape Face (Comedic Mime)
7) Laura Bretan (Opera Singer)
8) Viktor Kee (Juggler)
9) Kadie Lynn Roberson (Country Singer)
10) Calysta Bevier (singer)
11) Sofie Dossi (Aerialist Contortionist)
12) The Clairvoyants (Mentalists)
13) Sal Valentinetti (Jazz Singer)
14) Steven Brundage (Rubik's Cube Magician)
15) Kadan Bart Rockett (Magician)
16) Linkin' Bridge (Vocal Group)
17) Blake Vogt (Magician)
18) Edgar (Family Band)
19) Brian Justin Crum (Singer)
20) Malevo (Malambo Group)
21) Grace VanderWaal (Singer-songwriter/Ukelelist)