America's Got Talent Season 10 (AGT 2015) semi-finals 1 is all set to kick off on Tuesday with 11 of the remaining 22 acts hitting the stage again with the hope of winning the $1,000,000 prize.
A total of 14 participants were sent home in the quarter-finals that run through three weeks, taking the number of semi-finalists to only 22. Surprisingly, judges - Howie Mandel, Howard Stern, Mel B and Heidi Klum – have brought back Metal Mulisha Fitz Army, a stunt motocross team that was eliminated last week, to the show through wild card.
Spoilers have it that the judges can press the red buzzers in the semi-finals performances too to show their disapproval and end an act prematurely but that doesn't necessarily mean the act is eliminated immediately.
Here is the complete list of semi-finalists:
1) Siro-A (Dance group)
2) Alondra Santos (Singer)
3) Piff the Magic Dragon (Magician)
4) Benton Blount (Singer)
5) Drew Lynch (Stand-up comedian)
6) Paul Zerdin (Ventriloquist)
7) Samantha Johnson (Singer)
8) Derek Hughes (Magician)
9) 3 Shades of Blue (Rock band)
10) Arielle Baril (Opera singer)
11) Uzeyer Novruzov (Ladder acrobat)
12) Ira (Singing puppet)
13) The CraigLewis Band (Singers)
14) Sharon Irving (Singer)
15) Alicia Michilli (Singer)
16) Gary Vider (Stand-up comedian)
17) Mountain Faith Band (Bluegrass band)
18) Oz Pearlman (Mentalist)
19) Stevie Starr (Professional regurgitator)
20) Daniella Mass (Opera singer)
21) Freelusion Dance Company (Dance group)
22) Metal Mulisha Fitz Army (Stunt motocross team)
The semi-finals will run through two weeks, with eleven acts to perform live each week, out of which, only five will advance to the next round.
Seven acts that will perform in semi-finals 1 on Tuesday, 1 September are Arielle Baril, Benton Blount, Drew Lynch, Ira, Metal Mulisha Fitz Army, Mountain Faith Band, Samantha Johnson, Siro-A, The CraigLewis Band, Derek Hughes, and Oz Pearlman. Other 11 acts will hit the stage next week.