Amazon India will commence the sale of Yu Yuphoria smartphone today at 2 pm, continuing the weekly pattern of flash sales for budget smartphones. Amazon India remains Yu's exclusive retail partner and registrations are mandatory to participate in the sale. The Yuphoria flash sale follows the weekly sale of Yureka Plus too, which was conducted at 12 pm through Amazon India.
If you have registered for the Yuphoria sale, follow these simple tips to ensure you do not miss out on the purchase.
- Login to your Amazon.in account in advance.
- Go to the Yuphoria sale page.
- Keep a close eye on the countdown and add the device to cart exactly at 2 pm.
- Complete the purchase of Yuphoria within 15 minutes or the cart will be emptied.
- Join Amazon waitlist in case the handset sells out.
- When a new device is available on your waitlist, a notification will remind you to complete the purchase.
- You will have three minutes to add the device to cart and 15 minutes to checkout.
If you thinking why you should buy the Yuphoria smartphone today, here is a quick look at the specs:
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS display
- Processor: 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor.
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB
- Camera: 8MP main camera, 5MP front snapper
- Battery: 2,230mAh
- Bandwidth: 4G LTE
- Software: Cyanogen OS 12 based on Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Price: Rs. 6,999.
If you missed ordering the Yureka Plus during today's flash sale, subscribe for the 6 August sale before the registration window closes.