Amazon is hosting a three-day Great Indian Sale starting 21 January, bringing attractive discounts on a wide range of products from renowned brands. During the sale, Amazon India will also be updating its Lightning Deals, which will feature attractive deals for a limited period of time.
The 72-hour Deals Marathon begins 12 am (midnight) on 21 January and runs through 23 January. During the sale period, the e-commerce giant will offer discounts on crores of products. Amazon app users will have a better luck at discounts with additional cashbacks, early access and exclusive offers.
"With this 72-hour marathon, our customers across the country will have a delightful time shopping in the new year across a wide selection of products that they would like to buy at the best possible price points. The event will enable customers to browse through fantastic offers and bag the best deals possible on crores of products of their choice, and in addition, enjoy Amazon.in's fast and reliable delivery experience at their doorstep," Samir Kumar, Vice-President of Category Management at Amazon India, said in a statement.
Amazon India's Lightning Deals is a popular section that offers limited-period offers. Here are some tips that can help you claim the best Lightning Deal before it disappears.
- Log in to your Amazon.in account.
- Go to Today's Deals from the left menu.
- Select your category.
- Every product has a stopwatch that shows when the deal ends. Keep a track of it.
- Lightning Deals also shows how much of the product inventory is sold so you can proceed accordingly.
- If the product you are looking for is sold out, Amazon.in lets you join a waitlist so buyers can purchase the item when it is available.
- After you add a discounted product to cart, be sure to check the time left before the cart is emptied.
- Buyers can also see the upcoming deals to prepare in advance.
- Update your delivery address to check out quickly.
Amazon.in app users will get a 15-minute head-start to top deals along with some exclusive deals and additional 15% cash-back from Citibank. Some of the highlights of the upcoming Great Indian Sale are up to 30% off international toys, up to 35% off on international baby brands and up to 20% off on international home and kitchen brands. More deals are expected once the sale begins.