The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) announced the results for admissions to its MBBS course for 2016 on Tuesday evening. Nearly 24,333 candidates have been asked to appear for counselling, which would start from July 4. A total of 672 seats are being offered by AIIMS across seven of its institutes in Delhi, Rishikesh, Bhopal, Patna, Jodhpur, Bhubaneswar and Raipur.
Aspirants have been asked to check the merit list to know about their rank and counselling details.
A total of 3.5 lakh aspirants had appeared for the test conducted online on May 29.
Hyderabad's Sathvik Reddy Erla, whose father is an advocate and mother a software engineer has topped the AIIMS 2016 exams.
According to the AIIMS website, the first round of counselling would be held between July 4-8, whereas the second round of counselling is going to be conducted from Aug. 4, 2016 followed by third round from Sep. 6, 2016.
How to check the result?
- Log on to the website www.aiimsexams.org
- Go to AIIMS MBBS entrance exam result 2016.
- Submit your name and roll number in the given space
- Your rank and score will be displayed.
- Since the website has been reported to have crashed several times since Tuesday, you can seek help from AIIMS helpline desk on these telephone numbers : 8510010247, 9582949110